- 2 tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1/2 pound of tomatillos, chopped
- 1/3 cup of chopped onion
- 1 fresh chili pepper, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, chopped
Heat oil in a pan, add onion, chopped tomatillos, jalapefio chili pepper, and the fresh lemon juice and cook for 5 minutes.
Break the eggs over the pan and add directly, no need to whisk them first. Break the yolks. Stir gently, Do not forget to scrape the bottom of the pan. Stir in salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes until the eggs begin to set. Remove from heat.