Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 2 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup chickpeas flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 handful cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 green pepper, minced
- 1/2-inch ginger, grated
- Olive oil for frying
1. Add chickpeas flour, coconut milk and spices to a bowl and mix together
2. Add onion, zucchini, and cilantro and mix together.
3. Heat your skillet over low-medium heat, add oil.
4. Once oil is hot, add 1/4 cup mixture and spread in pan.
5. Cook fritters for about 3-4 minutes per side.
6. Repeat with remaining batter.
7. Serve with garlic dip and enjoy!
|Amount per serving 69 g|
|Total Calories||84 kcal|
|Total Carbs||13.52 g|
Protein: 19% 16 kcal
Fat: 16% 13 kcal
Carbohydrates: 65% 54 kcal