- Top 6 Letcase Knives Reviews
Popular Knife of Letcase at a Glance:
- Damascus Non-serrated Steak Knife Set ($279)
- 10-Piece Professional Knife Set ($168)
- Damascus kitchen knife set ($299)
- Narcissus Flower Series ($189)
- Hand-Forged Cleaver Knife ($79)
- Professional Chef Knife Set with Case ($89)
When it comes to budget-friendly kitchen knife sets, the Letcase brand has gained much reputation from customers.
Except for budget-friendly knives set, they also offer high-end Damascus knife series. While Letcase brand is rather young, they are reliable thanks to their excellent quality combined with great value for money. In addition, Letcase also offers pretty good customer service, whatever you want to know, contact them directly, they will respond well. Today, we’re going to share their popular knives review with you, help you find the expected knives quickly.
Top 6 Letcase Knives Reviews
1. Letcase Damascus Non-serrated Steak Knife Set Review
Combining visually pleasing looks with fantastic cutting performance, this Damascus steak knife set of Letcase is a perfect gift choice to delight and impress yourself or some significant other.
This set consists of 6 polished Damascus straight-edge steak knives. Therefore you can hold a gathering party to treat several your friends. The blade is made of 73 layers of Damascus steel-VG10 steel to ensure high sharpness, make it easy to cut any meat, no matter how tough or overcooked. What’s more, it can retain its edge for longer than other ordinary steak knives. Look carefully, you’ll notice the unique Damascus pattern on the blade, giving this set a sleek and attractive look.
This steak set also features an olive wood handle with a golden pin, laminated and sanded for a comfortable grip and extra durability, the shape of the handle will fit your hands well.
Due to its wooden presentation box, this set is easy to store and makes a good gift for weddings, housewarmings or just a special present for any steak-loving friends. Just be aware that don’t put the wooden box in moisture environment.
Most Importantly, these knives are full-tang forged knives, well-balanced in our hand.
- 6-piece set makes it great for entertaining and important occasions.
- Full tang makes it easy to control.
- Unique Damascus pattern.
- Made of VG10 Japanese steel ensures sharpness and long edge retention.
- Clean cut–slice through steak without any shredding or tearing of the meat.
- Olive wood handle offers elegant and expensive feeling.
- Hand sharpened and forged to ensure excellent quality and efficiency.
- A little expensive
Finally, let’s see some real customer’s feedback on this knife set, you won’t want to miss it.
2. Letcase 10-Piece Professional Knife Set Review
In terms of price, this 10 pcs professional kitchen knife set is pretty affordable, offering great value for money. Letcase is a newly knife-making company, when they jump to the cutlery game, they made more budget-friendly knives initially, This knife set is one of them.
This kind of knife is made with great high-carbon stainless steel that is incredibly durable and sturdy. The hardness of the blade reaches 56 ±2. They are still well-balanced and widely praised by customers for their comfort.
This set includes 10 types of knives to cover all your cutting needs in the kitchen. Use the right knife for the right job can make you cook like a professional chef.
- A complete set having 10 different knives
- Full Tang
- High-carbon stainless steel
- Super cost-effective
- It may need some sharpening to keep it sharp again
3. Letcase Damascus kitchen knife set Review
The classic 6 Pieces Damascus knife set of Letcase is a basic set that makes it possible for consumers to jump into the high-end knife world for just under $300.
This set has some must-have kitchen knives included in meeting your various cutting needs. In terms of cost and performance, this high-quality knife set provides lots of value.
The set uses Japanese VG10 steel, forged and folded several times with 66 layers of soft high carbon steel to allow the blade a little tougher and maintain a cutting edge longer. When you use it, you can feel how sharp it is to cut food items.
It also sports the typically western-style contoured handles, praised by most people due to its comfortable feeling in the hand. The G10 materials ensure quality, make them resistant to moisture, corrosion, and rust. Classic triple riveted pin adds extra durability and visually pleasing.
If you are looking for a great balance point between quality and quantity in a high-end Japanese knife set. This Damascus knife set is a good choice.
- G10 handle with triple-riveted mosaic pin looks beautiful
- Full Tang
- VG10 Damascus Steel Core With 33 Layers (Each Side) of soft stainless steel cladding
- Hand sharpened for high cutting edge
- Forged not Stamped
- Hold the edge long time
- Needs less sharpening
- No knife block included
4. Letcase Narcissus Flower Series Review
This Narcissus Flower Series is a high-end series of Letcase. Handcrafted knife, the Letcase Narcissus Series Japanese knife combines the art of Damascus steel with traditional techniques.
It features a Japanese AUS-10 steel core, known for its exceptional strength, stain resistance, and durability. In addition, with 60+ Rockwell Hardness, the blade is resistant to corrosion, staining, and rust. The blade has gone through the nitrogen-cooled process to increase flexibility and safety.
The most prominent highlight of this knife is its floral Damascus pattern which you won’t find in any other knife shops.
A black G10 handle with complementing twisted octagonal lines completes the design. Made with a “twisted octagonal” shape, the ergonomic handle offers superb agility, hand control, and comfort.
- Visually elegance Damascus pattern
- Unique shaped handle
- The Japanese AUS-10 Steel has a Rockwell Hardness of 60+ and hence high-quality
- Perfectly balanced knife
- A super-sharp cutting edge
- Long edge retention
- Expensive price
5. Letcase Hand-Forged Cleaver Knife Review
Letcase meat cleavers are high-quality and affordable, with each knife being made of premium carbon steel, hand-polished by experienced craftsmen. The precisely tempered process adds its durability while the nitrogen-cooled process enhances its hardness. The blade of this cleaver has a 58 Rockwell hardness, making it strong, rust and stain-resistant. What’s more, it is easy to resharpen.
The ergonomic ebony wood handle provides maximum comfort, perfect balance, and easy control.
This cleaver knife is a versatile knife, not only suitable for cutting vegetables but also great for processing meat with bones.
- Ergonomically superior ebony wood handle and it looks stylish
- Rockwell Hardness Scale of 58-60
- Easy to clean
- Good balance and weight
- Needs more care due to it is made of carbon steel
6. Letcase Professional Chef Knife Set with Case Review
Letcase professional chef knife set with carrying case is designed with students and professionals. It covers nearly all the equipments a cutlery student likely to need, no duplicates, and comes with a portable carry roll to help take everything with you.
The handle is a synthetic handle, combines metal and polymer grip to offer both durability and texture and help prevent slipping.
With this set, you’ll have everything you need from a chef’s knife to a carving knife. This set is durable and valuable for the money. If you happen to a culinary student, it is a good investment for your cooking career.
- Portable with a carrying case
- Ergonomic handles
- Contains different types of knives
- It’s not a high-quality set
If you are a cooking enthusiast, find quality, sharp, durable yet value for money knives is essential. Letcase is a reliable brand that you can consider. They offer reasonably-priced knives from one single knife to a complete professional knife set.