- 15 ounce can of chickpeas, drained
- 2 tablespoons of tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tabasco
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of white mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon of margarine
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup of corn, boiled
- 2 cups of brown rice, cooked
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
Mash chickpeas in a bowl, mix in tamari, salt, Tabasco and nutritional yeast and set aside.
Melt margarine in a pan, add onion, garlic and mushroom, sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium heat. Stir in bell peppers, chickpeas mash and corn, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Then add rice, tomatoes, black pepper and sour cream and cook for 10 minutes until everything is well cooked.