- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup of broccoli, chopped, cooked
- 1-1/2 cups of Swiss cheese, low-fat grated
- 8 ounces of skim milk
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 pre-made whole wheat pastry crust,
Preheat oven to 35o degrees.
Place eggs broccoli, shredded Swiss cheese, milk, garlic, onion, salt and pepper in blender and blend.
Pour into the bottom of the pastry crust. Place tomatoes on top and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until a knife inserted in the center of the pie comes out dry. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.